Ericsson House terraces
Useful information about terraces
Please be informed on how to use the terraces located in Ericsson House building:
- On 21 April the furniture will be placed on the terraces of Ericsson House building which will remain there until late autumn
- The Fűvészkert named terrace located on the 1st floor can not yet be used due to the doors are controlled with smoke and heat control system. Our demand has been submitted to the Facility Management of the building.
- The access rights for terrace card readers are granted to all employees who have general rights to the Ericsson House office
- The terrace doors can be opened by the access cards. Please pay attention when closing the doors in considering that currently not all doors are provided with automatic door closer (ordering of missing door closer has been already taking care of)
- The railing height complies with the relevant Hungarian Construction Standards however we kindly ask you to pay special attention when using the terraces in order to avoid the risk of accidents
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is strictly forbidden in the terraces
- There are no trash cans on the terraces therefore we kindly ask you to use the trash cans placed next to terrace doors in the office
- Electrical sockets placed on the terraces are for the equipment for building management and maintenance, we kindly ask you do not use them or place there extensions
- Please do not take the terrace furniture inside the office area and do not take outside the office furniture
- Please, do not water plants
- Due to safety reasons there are no parasols and sunshades placed out
- We kindly ask you do not use the terraces during rainy weather in case of protecting the cleanness of carpets
- We kindly ask you to do not use the terraces during windy weather as the air wind would disturb colleagues at workstations nearby the terrace doors.